OCWG Archives

Outage Coordination Working Group

OCWG@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Martha Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:27:14 -0400
Hello all-

Based on our meeting discussions last week, an August 1 OCWG meeting has been added to our working group meeting schedule.  During that meeting we will begin our discussions on any public submissions of MTE additions/removals that are submitted to the OCWG listserve in July.

For any market participant who would like its submissions to be discussed on August 1, I would suggest they be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the August 1 meeting to allow for ample review and comment by other stakeholders.  As a reminder, per our discussion last week we will only plan to discuss line items that receive questions or comments submitted in writing in advance.

Please recall that private submissions are due to ERCOT ([log in to unmask]) by July 1.  Since the 1st occurs on a Saturday, if they are received by Monday July 3 they will be considered timely.

Thanks and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Martha Henson
OCWG Chair
214-536-9004