BESTFORCE Archives

Battery Energy Storage Task Force

BESTFORCE@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
"Ragsdale, Kenneth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ragsdale, Kenneth
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2020 13:30:38 +0000
***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

Hello Mark.

Subscribing to the BEST Force email exploder is a great way to follow the progress.

Note that you can also join and participate in the webex meetings.

Here is the link to the main page for the BEST Force.  http://www.ercot.com/committee/bestf

The next webex is scheduled for May 1.

Hope this helps.

Thanks