NOTICE DATE: May 9, 2013
NOTICE TYPE: M-B050913-01 Outage Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Scheduled Maintenance Outage and Changes to ERCOT Public IP Addresses
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED: Sunday May 19, 2013 from 06:00 through 21:00
LONG DESCRIPTION: During the outage the following functions will be affected:
* Market Participants utilizing NAESB to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT will NOT be able to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT during the outage. This includes all retail transactions.
* 867 transactions will NOT be forwarded during the outage.
* 997 Functional Acknowledgements will NOT be sent during the outage.
* MarkeTrak will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
* Retail Application components of the MIS and the Retail API will NOT be available
* Retail Reports and Extracts may be impacted during the outage timeframe
* eService application will be unavailable on the Market Information System (MIS)
* MPIM will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
* The following ERCOT internet service may be impacted during this outage:
* Texas Renewables - www.texasrenewables.com<http://www.texasrenewables.com>
* Net Dependable Capability and Reactive Capability Systems (NDCRC) will be down for the duration of the outage.
ACTION REQUIRED: During the outage ERCOT will change the public IP address of some market facing services. This change could impact market participants' ability to access those services, or receive responses from them.
NOTE: All Market Participants that transmit files via NAESB must ensure their systems can send and receive transactions from the new IP address (220.127.116.11).
The specific changes to the services are listed below.
https://marketrak.ercot.com:8443/tmtrack/tmtrack.dll - no change
New Public IP: 18.104.22.168
Former Public IP: 22.214.171.124
Port: 8443 - no change
https://naesb.ercot.com:7403/ipnet/naesb - no change
New Public IP: 126.96.36.199
Former Public IP: 188.8.131.52
Port: 7403 - no change
https://etod.ercot.com/ - no change
New Public IP: 184.108.40.206
Former Public IP: 220.127.116.11
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.