*******TEXAS NODAL MARKET NOTICE*******
NOTICE DATE: November 11, 2010
NOTICE TYPE: Market Trials
SHORT DESCRIPTION: REMINDER - The 24-Hour Full-System Market and Reliability Test is scheduled to start today, November 11, 2010, at 12:00 CST
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Qualified Scheduling Entities, QSEs with Resources, Resource Entities, Nodal Accountable Executives, Nodal Transition Project Managers, Market Trial Contacts
DAYS AFFECTED: November 11 - 12, 2010
LONG DESCRIPTION: The 24-Hour Full-System Market and Reliability Test is scheduled to start today, November 11, 2010, beginning at 12:00 CST. The test is scheduled to run until 12:00 CST on November 12, 2010.
Market participants should take the following steps:
1. Ensure that support staff is available to support testing
2. Dial into the WebEx conference bridge (primary LFC contacts/non-control room personnel):
* The WebEx teleconference information has been provided via email to Nodal Project Managers and technical contacts
1. Prepare your systems for switching Resources to Nodal control when instructed to do so by ERCOT
2. Follow all instructions from the ERCOT control center and resolve issues as needed throughout the testing period
* During the transition from Zonal to Nodal control and from Nodal to Zonal, each participating QSE will receive an individual call from the ERCOT Operator instructing them to switch control from one system to the other. QSEs must not switch to Nodal control until instructed to do so by ERCOT through this call.
ACTION REQUIRED: Please advise operators and other personnel performing Zonal market activities that the necessary support staff will need to be available to support this testing through 12:00 CST on November 12, 2010.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact either the Market Trials team by email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com<http://lists.ercot.com/>.