OCWG Archives

Outage Coordination Working Group

OCWG@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
"Sauter, Megan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sauter, Megan
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:57:06 +0000
Oncor is requesting removal of 92 elements from the HITE list.

We have grouped our requests into the following categories:

·         Project Complete – 10 elements

·         Project Completion by the end of 2018 – 32 elements

·         Generator Retirement – 12 elements

·         Invalid Entry (e.g., MTE/Overloaded element no longer exists, studies do not support MTE/Contingency/Overload combination) – 21 elements

·         Multiple Outages Required for Congestion – 14 elements

We have proposed to replace 3 bus MTEs with the specific lines/breakers that are likely to cause future congestion. Of the elements that we believe should remain on the MTE list, we have also proposed removing specific Contingency/Overload information from 10 elements based on our analysis.

Megan Sauter, P.E.
Manager TGO Clearance Coordination
Oncor Electric Delivery
Office: 214.743.6783