PGDTF Archives

Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

PGDTF@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

"Meier, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jan 2022 16:58:29 +0000
***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

Hi all,

I highly encourage you to take a moment and provide feedback using the link below.

Thanks,

Eric

[cid:image001.jpg@01D812A3.1C08D620]<http://www.ercot.com/>

Eric Meier