PGDTF Archives

Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

PGDTF@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
"Conto, Jose" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:16:58 +0000
***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

It appears EPRI has a tool to evaluate harmonics impact due to a GMD event.   The tools is released as "open source".  For more information contact EPRI.

Thanks,

José