PGDTF Archives

Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

PGDTF@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
Ahsan Hasnine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:40:41 +0000
Good morning Eric,

I do not have access to the specified location in MIS report server to download the posted models.

I would really appreciate if you could send me the files attached to a secure email.

Thank you

Ahsan Hasnine
Electrical Engineering Associate
[Logo only][tagline only]<http://www.lpandl.com/>
402 Municipal Drive, Lubbock, Texas 79403