PGDTF Archives

Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

PGDTF@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
Christian Danielson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2019 15:33:40 +0000
Good morning,

No changes to the model for REC.

Thank you,

[cid:image001.png@01D4BA0D.A45FA5E0]
Christian Danielson | Power Systems Engineer II
Electric Power Engineers, Inc.
Utility and Grid Analytics Division
13001 W Highway 71, Suite G100 | Austin, TX 78738
Office: (512) 382-6700 Ext 326
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |  www.epeconsulting.com<http://www.epeconsulting.com/>