WMWG Archives

Wholesale Market Working Group

WMWG@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

From: Bryan Sams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 18:14:35 +0000
***** EXTERNAL Email *****Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials.

Friends of WMWG- I wanted to flag that the August WMWG meeting will be moving to a date later in the month, either August 29th or 30th.  We're working with Stakeholder Services to confirm the date but need to coordinate with another working group that has a tentative hold on those dates.  I wanted to call this out now to give as much notice as possible that we won't meet on the 19th.  I'll send another blast once we finalize the date and the ERCOT meeting calendar is updated.

Thank you,

Bryan

Bryan Sams
Vice President, Government and Regulatory Affairs
CALPINE CORPORATION
Cell: (512) 632-4870
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[cid:image001.png@01D563DE.86522E80]

COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged and protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mis-transmission. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system.