WMWG Archives

Wholesale Market Working Group

WMWG@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
Shams Siddiqi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:39:18 -0500
Hi Chad and David,

Attached are my redline comments on Item 91 on behalf of Hunt Energy Network for discussion at PDCWG tomorrow. Please share this with PDCWG email list (copying me if possible) since I cannot post there. These comments are still being worked on and I’m waiting on some possible feedback from ERCOT as well – so I’d appreciate any feedback from PDCWG and WMWG members and may update the document based on feedback received.

I look forward to discussing this tomorrow and receiving any feedback prior to that meeting. Chad and David, please let me know that you’re received this email.

Regards,

Shams Siddiqi, Ph.D.

President, Crescent Power, Inc.

Tel: +1.512.619.3532

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

 <http://www.CrescentPower.net> www.CrescentPower.net