WMWG Archives

Wholesale Market Working Group

WMWG@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
"Detelich, David J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Detelich, David J.
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2019 19:00:33 +0000
All,
See Walter’s email below.  If you have comments, please send them to Walter or the list serv this week.  We can also discuss this during the WMWG report out at the WMS meeting.

Thank you,

David J. Detelich PE
Principal
CPS Energy | 145 Navarro San Antonio, Texas 78205
office.210.353.3037 | mobile.210.215.6342 |
cpsenergy.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE - This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s).  Unauthorized access or use of e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of the e-mail and any attachments, and immediately contact the sender.