WMWG Archives

Wholesale Market Working Group

WMWG@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
"Detelich, David J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Detelich, David J.
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2021 17:13:33 +0000
WMWG members.  Any objections to starting at 9:00?  To help with the conflict with the PLWG meeting.

We covered most of the agenda topics today at PDCWG so our meeting may be fairly short.   I would like to review Nitika's presentation on the ESR performance and get feedback.

We would also like to make some assignments, get volunteers, on the Emergency Issues list items.

Concerning Ancillary services and FFR, can we recommend products and changes to the products that we would like to see analyzed?

David Detelich