WMWG Archives

Wholesale Market Working Group

WMWG@LISTS.ERCOT.COM

From:
"Detelich, David J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Detelich, David J.
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2020 16:26:29 +0000
Good morning WMWG participants,
Please see the note below from Sandip Sharma.  Our goal at the 2/17 WMWG meeting will be to complete our discussion of NPRR987 in one meeting so we can return to WMS with any recommendations.  Then WMS can get their recommendation to the March PRS meeting.

To help ERCOT be fully prepared to answer all of your concerns, please send any questions you have about NPRR987 to Sandip by 2/12 so they will have time to prepare responses.

Thank you,

David J. Detelich PE
Principal
CPS Energy | 145 Navarro San Antonio, Texas 78205
office.210.353.3037 | mobile.210.215.6342 |
cpsenergy.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE - This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s).  Unauthorized access or use of e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of the e-mail and any attachments, and immediately contact the sender.