NOTICE DATE:  January 28, 2010
NOTICE TYPE:  R-A012810-01 Outage:  NAESB system
SHORT DESCRIPTION:  ERCOT has scheduled an emergency outage of our NAESB system in order to fix the current production issue.
INTENDED AUDIENCE:  CRs and TDSPs
DAY AFFECTED:  January 28, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:  ERCOT has scheduled a conference call to provide the results of the CERT testing and answer questions regarding the current production issue.  The conference call details are as follows:
Teleconference:  1-866-469-3239
Meeting number:  357 739 496
Conference Call Date and Time: January 28, 2010    11:00 AM

CONTACT:  If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via e-mail at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.