NOTICE DATE:  January 28, 2010
NOTICE TYPE:  R-A012810-02 Completion - Outage:  NAESB system
SHORT DESCRIPTION:  ERCOT has completed the scheduled emergency outage of our NAESB system taken to resolve the NAESB  production issue.
INTENDED AUDIENCE:  CRs and TDSPs
DAY AFFECTED:  January 28, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
DESCRIPTION:  ERCOT completed the scheduled emergency outage of our NAESB system at approximately 2:58 PM today, Thursday, January 28, 2010.  All systems and transaction processing were successfully reinstated at that time.
As always, connectivity issues such as NAESB or TML can be reported to the ERCOT Help Desk at 512-248-6800 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or to your ERCOT Account Manager.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:  Further details and required actions will be provided in updates to the R-A012610-01 INITIAL - Retail Processing notice.
ERCOT has also scheduled a conference call for any additional question concerning this Retail Processing issue.  The conference call details are as follows:
Teleconference:  1-866-469-3239
Meeting number:  354 041 405
Conference Call Date and Time: January 29, 2010    3:00 PM

CONTACT:  If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via e-mail at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
DP/DG

From: ERCOT Client Relations
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 1 ERCOT Client Service Reps
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: R-A012810-01 Outage: NAESB system

NOTICE DATE:  January 28, 2010
NOTICE TYPE:  R-A012810-01 Outage:  NAESB system
SHORT DESCRIPTION:  ERCOT has scheduled an emergency outage of our NAESB system in order to fix the current production issue.
INTENDED AUDIENCE:  CRs and TDSPs
DAY AFFECTED:  January 28, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:  ERCOT has scheduled a conference call to provide the results of the CERT testing and answer questions regarding the current production issue.  The conference call details are as follows:
Teleconference:  1-866-469-3239
Meeting number:  357 739 496
Conference Call Date and Time: January 28, 2010    11:00 AM