NOTICE DATE:  January 27, 2010
NOTICE TYPE:  M-A072009-02 UPDATE Informational:  Change to File Naming Convention
SHORT DESCRIPTION:  The output file naming convention for the files contained within the posted zip files for all Market Data Transparency Web Services (SCR 740) will be changed to include an exact timestamp.
 INTENDED AUDIENCE:  All Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED:  August 18, 2009
 LONG DESCRIPTION:  Beginning August 18, 2009 the output file naming convention for the files contained within the posted zip file for all Market Data Transparency Web Services (SCR 740) will be changed to include the exact timestamp for the creation of the files. This has been added to prohibit the overwriting of output files that are created and posted on the same date. The date format added to the end of the filename will be changed from YYMMDD to YYMMDD.HH24.MI.SS.FFFFFF where FFFFFF stands for fractions of a second and will be six digits long. The output files today have a naming convention similar to FILENAME_20090720.csv, which is being changed to FILENAME_20090720.09.32.17.586964.csv.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For extract impact, the following web services will be affected:
Provide ESIID account records

Provide ESIIDs I own for a trade date

Provide CMZONE assignments for a trade date

Provide Non-IDR transaction data for ESIIDs I own

Provide Non-IDR transaction data for a trade date

Provide ESIIDs where Non-IDR transaction data not loaded for a trade date

Provide IDR usage data for a trade date (IDR Required)
Provide ESIIDs where AMS interval data not loaded for a trade date

Provide ESIIDs where IDR usage data not loaded for a trade date (IDR Required)

Provide Non-IDR transaction data by meter type for ESIIDs I own
Provide AMS interval data for ESIIDs I own

Provide IDR usage data for ESIIDs I own (IDR Required)

Provide all extract records for ESIID Service History and Usage extract

Provide extract records for Logical Keys for ESIID Service History and Usage extract

Provide public data extract
Provide AMS interval data for a trade date

The individual csv/xml files that are included within the posted zip files will now include a timestamp at the end of the filename.
This will be effective for all web services listed above as of today.

CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager.  You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via e-mail at [log in to unmask]<BLOCKED::mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
DH/DP

NOTICE TYPE:  M-A072009-01   Informational:  Change to File Naming Convention
[...]

Provide IDR transaction data for ESIIDs I own

Provide Non-IDR transaction data for a trade date

Provide ESIIDs where Non-IDR transaction data not loaded for a trade date

Provide IDR usage data for a trade date

Provide ESIIDs where IDR usage data not loaded for a trade date

Provide Non-IDR transaction data by meter type for ESIIDs I own

Provide IDR usage data for particular ESIIDs I own

Provide all ESIID extract records

Provide ESIID extract records for Logical Keys

Provide public data extract

The individual csv/xml files that are included within the posted zip files will now include a timestamp at the end of the filename.
This will be effective for all web services listed above as of August 18, 2009.