NOTICE DATE: December 4, 2012
NOTICE TYPE: M-A120312-06 Outage – Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: UPDATE – Restoration of ERCOT systems
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED: December 3, 2012, 01:08 CPT – current
LONG DESCRIPTION: The Find ESIID and Find Transaction functions have been restored and are functional.
The systems that are still affected include:
· Remedy – Help Desk ticket creation
· Market Operations Testing Environment (MOTE)
ERCOT has restored the following systems to service:
· MIS – Create Settlement Dispute
· MIS – Retail application components
· MIS – Service Request
· MIS – Net Dependable Capability and Reactive Capability (NDCRC) application
· Congestion Revenue Right (CRR) Auction Application
· Retail API
· Retail Transaction processing
Statements and Invoices that were due to post last night, December 3, 2012, were posted, but slightly behind the Protocol required midnight timeline.
· DAM Statements - completed and posted prior to midnight
· RTM Statements - posted late, approximately 00:10 CPT
· Settlement Invoices – posted late, approximately 00:40 CPT
ERCOT will be continuing work to catch up with batch processing.
Extracts and Reports Update:
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at [log in to unmask].
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.