The current course proposal from Siemens is two one-day courses.  The first day will be theory and program usage.  After the first day, ERCOT and TPs will start building the model, and the second one-day meeting will be a workshop based on our data scheduled at a later time.

Jay is scheduling the first day in October 2015.  Following are days with known conflicts for people who would be interested in the training.

·       10/8 – ROS meeting

·       10/13 – ERCOT BOD meeting

·       10/15 – PRS meeting

·       10/19 – PLWG meeting

·       10/20 – RPG meeting

·       10/28 – SSWG meeting

·       10/26 to 10/30 – Training at Taylor

·       10/29 – TAC meeting

Please identify other days that would conflict with the GMD training and respond to me by the end of Wednesday 7/1/2015, so Jay can proceed with scheduling the training.

Thanks.

Michael Juricek, PE

PGDTF Chairman

Senior Manager, Transmission Planning

Assets Planning Distribution and Transmission Oncor Electric Delivery Co LLC

Office: 214.743.6671

Mobile: 214.490.0748

 .

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1