PGDTF,

On October 29, 2015, a press briefing was held in Washington, DC announcing the release of the attached US NSTC National Space Weather Strategy and Action Plan.  Many possible issues for us to consider with many parts due in 180 days to 2 years from now.  This reinforces the discussions at our last meeting on the importance of the activities of our Task Force.  This is a link to a news article about the press briefing

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/10/29/white-house-releases-plan-deal-space-weather-threat/74815660/.

Regards,

Michael Juricek, PE

PGDTF Chairman

Senior Manager, Transmission Planning

Asset Planning Distribution and Transmission

Oncor Electric Delivery Co LLC

Office: 214.743.6671

Mobile: 214.490.0748

 .

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1