Good morning Mike,
Thanks for keeping PGDTF alive and making TSP's think about GMD and its impact on transmission planning. The following are CNP's responses to your inquiry:

·         We agree with Reza that the latest version of PGDTF Procedure Manual progressing well toward a final version.

·         CNP recommends targeting completion the first draft of the ERCOT System GIC model and the draft PGDTF Procedure Manual by November 1, 2016.  This would allow for completion of these task prior to the holidays and transmission planning assessments for the year.

·         CNP has already begun gathering data for the GIC model.  CNP is tentatively aiming to have the majority of the data collected by 1Q 2016.  The remainder of the year will be used to troubleshoot, track down missing data and fill in any gaps.

ü  Note: CNP is not collecting GSU data assuming that its ERCOT's responsibility to provide GSU data for the ERCOT System GIC model.

·         CNP has already purchased the GMD module.

·         In addition to the FERC Technical Conference in DC on March 1, NATF/EPRI will hold a Resiliency Summit at the EPRI offices in Charlotte on March 1-2 where between other topics they will be discussing the GMD planning and EMP/IEMI tutorials. Therefore CNP recommends a face to face meeting at the Met Center after the middle of March. The agenda for this summit is attached herein for your convenience.

Regards,
Larisa Loyferman, P.E.
Sr. Consultant
Policy & Compliance
CenterPoint Energy
713-207-2499 (Office)
713-207-4677 (Fax)
P please consider the environment before printing this email