Michael,

Attached is my ppt file for today’s presentation.

Also I got an email from ERCOT, which said that this file had been posted on ERCOT website. Please double check it.

Thanks!

Qiuli

Qiuli Yu

Network Model Engineer, Sr.

Electric Reliability Council of Texas, Inc.

2705 West Lake Dr.

Taylor, TX 76574

Phone: 512-248-4161

Email: [log in to unmask]