From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Juricek, Michael
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 8:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UPDATED: Revised Draft GIC System Model Procedure Manual (formerly PGDTF Procedure Manual) - 05/19/16 edits

**Message received from an external source**

PGDTF,

I used the wrong due date in my earlier e-mail.  Please review and provide comments by end of day Wednesday, 5/25/2016, so we can finalize and send to ROS before June 2, 2016.

Thanks,

Michael Juricek, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

Asset Planning Distribution and Transmission

Oncor Electric Delivery Co LLC

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Office: 214.743.6671

Mobile: 214.490.0748

Attached is current version of the draft Procedure Manual.  Please review and provide comments by end of day Wednesday, 6/25/2016, so we can finalize and send to ROS before June 2, 2016.

Thanks,

Michael Juricek, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

Asset Planning Distribution and Transmission

Oncor Electric Delivery Co LLC

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Office: 214.743.6671

Mobile: 214.490.0748

 .

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1

 .