PGDTF,

I received comments/edits from five members of PGDTF, and I have incorporated them in the red-line version using ERCOT’s comments/edits as the starting version.  I tried to resolve differences between comments/edits if they were editorial.  I also made some edits to the comments/edits using PDGTF as the owner of the comment/edit.  There are some formatting changes that may be needed after all edits are included.  I will handle those in the final version.  I propose filing in all source fields in final edit unless the PGDTF desires to continue leaving them blank.

A question was posed about “periodic” updates to the Procedure Manual.  Once a decision is made on how often the GIC system models will be updated, we can tie the Manual update timing to the timing of the model updates.  Initial discussion by the PGDTF was to update the GIC files and two GIC system models every year instead of every five years when the Vulnerability Assessment must be performed.  The PGDTF will make a recommendation to ROS on the future of the PGDTF and frequency of model updates after we complete our current assignments.

Please review and provide comments by end of day Tuesday, 5/31/2016, so we can finalize and send to ROS before June 2, 2016.

Thanks,

Michael Juricek, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

Asset Planning Distribution and Transmission

Oncor Electric Delivery Co LLC

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Office: 214.743.6671

Mobile: 214.490.0748

 .

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1