PGDTF,

It appears the ROS will table our Manual and defer the discussion and vote until the July meeting.

Regards,

Michael Juricek, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

Asset Planning Distribution and Transmission

Oncor Electric Delivery Co LLC

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Office: 214.743.6671

Mobile: 214.490.0748