PGDTF,

There are not many open dates for our meeting in early December that are not Fridays.  Friday 12/9/2016 is available, so I have reserved that day.  The agenda and other material will be e-mailed and posted prior to the meeting.

Please send any suggested agenda items to me.

The TSPs’ data for the GIC System Model for the 345 kV system are due to ERCOT by 12/31/2016.  This applies to all TSPs who own 345 kV facilities even if they do not currently have high side weye grounded transformers or high side weye grounded 345 kV shunt reactors installed.  The data requirements are described in the ROS approved GIC System Model Procedure Manual and the data submittal spreadsheet which are posted on the PGDTF’s web page at http://www.ercot.com/committee/pgdtfAll TSPs are required to provide their data as directed by the ERCOT Planning Guide.

Regards,

Michael Juricek, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

Assets Planning Distribution and Transmission

Oncor Electric Delivery Co LLC

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Office: 214.743.6671

Mobile: 214.490.0748

 .

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1