NOTICE DATE: March 30, 2017
NOTICE TYPE: M-B033017-02 Unplanned Outage – Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Unplanned Outage
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED: March 30, 2017
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT experienced an unplanned outage with the following impacts:
From 9:05 AM to approximately 9:15 AM the following services were unavailable:
· Market submissions and requests via External Web Services (EWS), Market Manager, and Outage Scheduler
· Downloading of extracts and reports via External Web Services
From 9:05 AM to 12:46 AM the following Retail services were impacted:
· 9:05 – 10:45: ERCOT was not processing any Retail transactions, FindESIID and FindTransaction were unavailable or degraded
· 10:45 – 11:46: ERCOT was processing Retail transactions
· 11:46 – 12:46: ERCOT was not processing any outbound Retail transactions
· 12:46: Retail transaction processing restored
ERCOT is reprocessing transactions that failed during the outage.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at [log in to unmask].
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.
To unsubscribe from the NOTICE_RETAIL_OPERATIONS_ISSUES list, click the following link: