From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Urquidez, Omar A
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2017 7:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PGDTF Contact List

***** This is an email from an EXTERNAL source. DO NOT click links or open attachments without positive sender verification of purpose. Never enter USERNAME, PASSWORD or sensitive information on linked pages from this email. *****

PGDTF,

I just sent out the PGDTF Contact List. If you did not receive it and would like to be on the contact list, please email me and I will add you to the list.

Best Regards,

Omar A. Urquidez, PhD, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

CenterPoint Energy

Office: (713) 207-2344

Cell: (617) 504-8704

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01C92D41.F3F95E20

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1

City of College Station
Home of Texas A&M University ®