PGDTF,

As many of you may know, it was requested at the April ROS meeting that the PGDTF provide a walkthrough of the GIC procedure manual and share experiences with GIC data items to aid those still working on the GIC data. We have reached out to PDCWG and are planning to provide a morning session on May 10th at their regular meeting to run through the GIC procedure manual and share experiences gathering the necessary GIC data.

I am asking the PGDTF membership for volunteers to present on topics such as transformer data, shunt data, and substation grounding. If you are interested in providing a brief presentation about your experiences gathering this data that would be most helpful. Again, this will take place at the morning session of the regular PDCWG meeting on May 10th. A WebEx will be provided so you do not have to attend in person to present.

Please help us out by providing your experiences.

Thanks,

Omar A. Urquidez, PhD, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

CenterPoint Energy

Office: (713) 207-2344

Cell: (617) 504-8704

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01C92D41.F3F95E20

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1