PGDTF,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thank you all again for the participation at the meeting. I think we got a lot accomplished.

Attached is the Review Schedule we discussed in Friday’s meeting. It includes the updates we discussed in the meeting. Thank you to Christina, Blake, and Qiuli for getting this together.

Also, attached is the bac ground information related to the R3 Criteria development we discussed at the meeting. Also referenced in the meeting were summaries of individual TSP planning criteria. These can be found on MIS. As discussed at the meeting, the updated draft Criteria document will be sent out in a few weeks for review so that we can discuss at our July 6th meeting. Thank you to Dylan and Oluwaseyi for their work on this criteria.

Please feel free to review and comment on either of the attached documents.

Best Regards,

Omar A. Urquidez, PhD, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

CenterPoint Energy

Office: (713) 207-2344

Cell: (617) 504-8704

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01C92D41.F3F95E20

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1