PGDTF,

Attached is the agenda for our meeting on 7/6/2017. Also attached is a draft outline for the Vulnerability Assessment Scope. This is to help start our discussion on the scope for R4. We will also have some discussion points related to the RARF submission experiences and questions. These will be posted before the meeting.

Between now and then, have a happy and safe weekend and Fourth of July!

Omar A. Urquidez, PhD, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

CenterPoint Energy

Office: (713) 207-2344

Cell: (617) 504-8704

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01C92D41.F3F95E20

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1