Qiuli,

Do you have a preference on how we provide the requested information to you?

Thanks,

Mike

From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yu, Qiuli
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Buses need substation information

***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****
PGDTF members,

I cannot find out associate substation information for following buses from either TSPs' substation table or ERCOT NMMS database:

10

11

40

75

125

127

197

270

274

275

276

282

567

615

623

627

638

639

641

643

647

654

671

676

678

732

749

757

759

760

761

767

777

778

786

789

790

794

797

909

1011

1012

1065

1077

1247

1276

1552

1574

1643

1779

1835

2166

2349

3107

3677

5294

5394

5706

5865

5925

6096

6102

6103

6388

6711

6717

6720

6722

6723

6724

6726

6738

6739

6812

6842

6844

6852

6854

6857

6870

6874

6876

6885

6887

6900

6909

6911

6922

6924

6926

6928

6936

6938

6940

6942

7418

7419

7559

7568

7758

8168

8196

8197

8266

8356

8460

8461

8574

8595

8825

9025

9054

9195

9261

9262

9276

9402

9406

9408

9410

9412

9414

9416

9422

9453

9455

11139

11251

11334

11352

11693

11757

11830

11928

11929

12017

12514

13664

13665

32853

33628

33641

33643

38070

38830

40431

40511

40580

41383

41615

41675

42330

42911

43356

44255

44710

60384

60394

60395

60398

77341

79625

80007

80011

80065

80066

80067

80323

80503

80512

85003

86100

86101

86102

86103

86104

86105

86106

86107

86108

86109

86110

86111

86112

86113

86114

86116

86120

PGDTF members, please identify the buses that belong to you and add these buses into your substation table. Please also submit the updated GIC input file.

Thanks.

Qiuli Yu

Network Model Engineer, Sr.
Electric Reliability Council of Texas, Inc.
2705 West Lake Dr.
Taylor, TX 76574
Phone: 512-248-4161