CenterPoint Energy offers one additional suggestion for removal based on LCRA’s recent submission. There was one MTE where the TDSP was incorrectly labeled as LCRA, but the identified MTE was equipment owned by CenterPoint Energy.

For consideration at the August 17, 2017  OCWG meeting, we submit the attached request for removal.

Regards,

image001

David Mercado

RTO Engineering Manager