From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richardson, Ben
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PGDTF GIC Face to Face Model Review September 29 Meeting Notes

***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

Omar:

1.       I thought we added the 17SSWG_2021_MIN_Final_06292017 case so that entities should be submitting data for 2 cases now – both 17SSWG_2021_MIN_Final_06292017  and 17SSWG_2021_SUM1_Final_06292017?  I’m not seeing where this is communicated in any of the notes?  Are we not working on both cases simultaneously to have both complete by March 2018? If not, please communicate the schedule for working on the 17SSWG_2021_MIN_Final_06292017 case?

2.       I think this range should be changed and perhaps communicated in the Procedural Manual and an approximate range:

a.       From: Latitude Range: 20 to 36 degrees

b.      To: Latitude Range: 25 to 36 degrees