***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

PGDTF TSP members,

ERCOT had received 12 TSPs' new GIC submissions on 10/20/2017 (due date specified on PGDTF September meeting). Please see following table regarding TSPs' submission status.

TSP

New Submission @10/20/2017

1

GPLMPA

Not Received Yet

2

TAEN

–

3

TAEPTC

–

4

TBPUB

–

5

TBREC

–

6

TBTU

–

7

TCNP

–

8

TCOLGS

Not Received Yet

9

TCPSE

–

10

TCROS

–

11

TDME

Not Received Yet

12

TEXLATSP

Not Received Yet

13

TGEUS

Not Received Yet

14

TGSEC

Not Received Yet

15

TLCRA

–

16

TLSTR

Not Received Yet

17

TONCOR

–

18

TRAYBN

Not Received Yet

19

TSLND1

–

20

TSTEC

–

21

TTNMP

Not Received Yet

22

TWETT

Not Received Yet

If I am missing any TSPs, please let me know.

TSPs, please send your new GIC submission ASAP if you didn't do so. We really need your collaboration to develop the new first-round GIC model by the deadline (11/10/2017) according to our schedule published on PGDTF September meeting.

Please send your new submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, not this email list!!!

Thank you very much!

Qiuli

Qiuli Yu

Network Model Engineer, Sr.
Electric Reliability Council of Texas, Inc.
2705 West Lake Dr.
Taylor, TX 76574
Phone: 512-248-4161