TSPs,

The GIC cases and Flows/VAR Losses are posted on MIS. These notices were previously sent via the Restricted-PGDTF list. I am told some emails are not yet updated on that list so I wanted to make sure the word got out. Please make sure to download and begin checking your TSP submitted data is correct in the full .gic file prior to tomorrow's face to face.

Leslie will be at the PGDTF Business Meeting on Friday and will be able to remedy any further Restricted-PGDTF list issues.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Looking forward to a good two days of GMD work.

Best Regards,

Omar A. Urquidez, PhD, P.E.
Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

CenterPoint Energy
Office: (713) 207-2344
Cell: (617) 504-8704

[cid:image001.png@01C92D41.F3F95E20]