PGDTF,

The attached version of the updated Procedure Manual will be sent for approval at the December ROS meeting. This version includes all previous updates including discussions from the last meeting. I have also included updates to the template pictures in the appendix and added a section to reflect switched shunts. If you any necessary corrections or updates let me know. We have until Thursday to submit to ROS.

Best Regards,

Omar A. Urquidez, PhD, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

CenterPoint Energy

Office: (713) 207-2344

Cell: (617) 504-8704

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01C92D41.F3F95E20

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1