Hi Omar,

I did not get the Agenda. I re-applied again this morning.

Please see if it has been entered.

Thanks very much.

Barry Kremling

System Planner
Direct: 1.830.857.1101

http://www.gvec.org/images/esignature/GVEC-4c_tag-2.jpg

Guadalupe Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.
825 E. Sarah DeWitt Dr. | P.O. Box 118
Gonzales, TX  78629
1.800.223.GVEC (4832)
www.gvec.org