PGDTF,

Attached is a revised version of the original draft PGRR language that was discussed at the last PGDTF meeting. It presents two options. The first option is the original language with a slight clarification asked for by the Task Force regarding post-contingency state. The second option is based on the Task Force requested direction to included language similar to the cascading outage analysis language in the RTP. It includes more than just voltage references such as line loadability limits and a definition of cascading, so it made more sense to add it as an additional section instead of bullets in the steady state voltage performance criteria section.

This is my attempt to capture the direction of the Task Force from our last meeting. In fact, we will be preparing CenterPoint comments on this draft and discussing them at our next meeting. Please be prepared to do so as well. The direction on this language will be a major part of next week’s discussion.

Best Regards,

Omar A. Urquidez, PhD, P.E.

Chairman Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force

CenterPoint Energy

Office: (713) 207-2344

Cell: (617) 504-8704

Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01C92D41.F3F95E20

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1