***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

PDGTF:

PTI got back with us and gave a price of $1,398.35 each for non-ERCOT employee tuition for the upcoming PSS®E GIC Workshop (PSSC 810) to be held here at ERCOT sometime in February or March. They will be offering the 2-day version for this price but only the price and the fact that this course will be limited to ERCOT TSPs is final at this point, other details are tentative.  We will be having an internal ERCOT meeting next week to finalize dates and other details.  We will provide additional information as the details develop.

Due to confidentiality of the data this course will be limited to ERCOT TSPs the same as the Face To Face GIC Model Review meetings are limited to ERCOT TSPs.

This link provides a very high level description of this course:  https://siemens.coursewebs.com/siemens/pageCourseInfo.aspx?Course_ID=PSSC_810

A. Benjamin Richardson, P.E.(Colorado)

Transmission and Interconnection Studies

2705 West Lake Drive

Taylor, TX 76574

O: 512-248-4505 | M:720-470-3643

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1