***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

PGDTF:

I have posted the results from Pass 5.  There are still load flow data issues that either prevent us from getting the case to solve or that result in solutions that repeatedly terminate due to iteration limits.  Accordingly, please take a look at the python files and cases that I've included with these results and if you find solution errors due to load flow data issues in your area send me an idev to fix the load flow data issue.

I can only accept idevs that modify load flow data to produce better solutions for our GIC calculations.  If you need to modify the cases for other reasons you will need to contact Qiuli Yu to determine if he will accept any further GIC related modifications.

Also, please recall I will be out of the office beginning April 1 and returning to the office on April 23.  Thanks for your help.

[cid:image001.png@01D3C5DA.9EE3D4B0]

A. Benjamin Richardson, P.E.(Colorado)
Transmission and Interconnection Studies
2705 West Lake Drive
Taylor, TX 76574
O: 512-248-4505 | M:720-470-3643