PGDTF,

At the next PGDTF meeting, we will discuss the need to update the GIC System model “base case(s)” to include system topology changes that have occurred since the 2021 cases were published by SSWG in July of 2017.

Some TSPs have reported “significant” changes in their system expect in 2021 that were not included in the July 2017 SSWG base cases thus an update to the GIS System model base cases may be needed.

To better understand the updates that may be needed, I am asking that each TSP review their system and determine what changes are needed to update your system with projects expected in 2021 that were not included in the July 2017 SSWG (summer peak and min) cases.  A list of the changes is sufficient for this discussion.

Thanks,

Dylan

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1