Oncor is requesting removal of 92 elements from the HITE list.
We have grouped our requests into the following categories:
· Project Complete – 10 elements
· Project Completion by the end of 2018 – 32 elements
· Generator Retirement – 12 elements
· Invalid Entry (e.g., MTE/Overloaded element no longer exists, studies do not support MTE/Contingency/Overload combination) – 21 elements
· Multiple Outages Required for Congestion – 14 elements
We have proposed to replace 3 bus MTEs with the specific lines/breakers that are likely to cause future congestion. Of the elements that we believe should remain on the MTE list, we have also proposed removing specific Contingency/Overload information from 10 elements based on our analysis.
Megan Sauter, P.E.
Manager TGO Clearance Coordination
Oncor Electric Delivery
[log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from the OCWG list, click the following link: