From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Juricek, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 8:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NERC response to questions on transformer thermal impact assessment and GMD Vulnerability Assessment

***This message was received from an external source. Beware of attachments and links. Report suspicious emails using the PhishMe button.***
All,
Following are the responses from Mark Olson, NERC lead on GMD planning activities, to questions on the requirements for the transformer thermal impact assessment and GMD Vulnerability Assessment required by TPL-007-1.  Ian Grant and Emanuel Bernabeu are the current leaders of the NERC GMDTF, and Emanuel served the standard drafting team that developed TPL-007-1. The flow chart was extracted from the Application Guidelines which is part of the Standard.  We will be discussing his responses at the July 9th PGDTF meeting.  Please review them and be prepared to discuss them at the PGDTF meeting?
Thanks,
Mike