From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dylan Preas
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2022 case update template update status?

ERCOT,

Can you provide the status regarding the distribution of the GIC System Model template for the 2022 SP/min case building effort?  Per our schedule, TSPs were hoping to get these template (via the secure MIS site) on September 4th so that we can meet our October 1st commitment.

2022 GIC System Model update schedule:

o   9/4/2018 – ERCOT to provide template with blanks to enter new data

o   10/1/2018 - TSP GIC System Model data due to ERCOT

o   10/15/2018 - ERCOT to provide combined GIC data to PGDTF

o   10/18/2018 - TSP face-to-face TSP-only model working session

o   2/15/2019 - PGDTF to provide ERCOT with final GIC model

Thanks,

Dylan Preas

2018 PGDTF chair

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1