From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dylan Preas
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PGDTF Meeting Notes for August 7th

***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

PGDTF members,

Please review the attached meeting notes for the August 7th PGDTF meeting.  Provide comments at your earliest convenience.

Note: due to technical difficulties during the meeting, I was not able to capture all the call-in users.  If you name is missing from the participant list, please send me a note to added ya.

Thanks,

Dylan Preas, P.E.

2018 PGDTF Chair

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1