From: Dylan Preas
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 1:53 PM
To: 'Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Draft Agenda for the November 6th PGDTF meeting and other items

PGDTF members,
Attached in the draft agenda for the November 6th PGDTF meeting.  Please review and provide updates as needed by 10/31.  Changes after that may not be reflected in the posted agenda.

Also!

As mentioned at the last meeting, we will be reviewing the PGDTF scope and updating as needed.  Please prepare for this discussion in advance.  It's here:
http://www.ercot.com/content/wcm/key_documents_lists/54489/PGDTF_Scope.Approved_ROS_20141030.doc

And the GIC System Model Procedure Manual.  It's here:
http://www.ercot.com/content/wcm/key_documents_lists/54489/GIC_System_Model_Procedure_Manual_ROS_Approved_11118.docx

Last but not least!
We need a vice-chair for 2019!  It's a great opportunity to display your leadership ability and make a contribution to the cause!  We need you!  Nominate yourself today.

Thanks,
Dylan
2018 PGDTF Chair