From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of GMDData
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 5:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GIC Model Build Pass 5

CAUTION EXTERNAL SENDER

***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

PGDTF,

The materials for Pass 5 of the GIC Model Build have been posted to MIS. For this pass, make any final corrections or fixes you think are necessary to your equipment in the model. Pass 5 is the final pass of the GIC System Model Build. If you have no changes to submit and have no issues with the model, please confirm so otherwise submit changes.

As of 6/14/2019, ERCOT is no longer accepting any changes to generation in the case. This includes both new announced retirements and new generation that meets 6.9(2). Major topology changes will also not be accepted. However minor changes to correct issues with the model are acceptable. Our goal is to have the model finalized and ready at the end of Pass Five.

The several outstanding issues are:

Reminder: Make all submissions to [log in to unmask].

Pass 5 End Date: 7/5/2019

cid:image001.png@01D5285A.B74FDDD0

If you have any questions please call or email me.

Thanks,

Eric

cid:image001.jpg@01D16FE2.A112C930

Eric Meier

Network Model Engineer 2

Network Model Administration

2705 West Lake Drive

Taylor, Texas 76574

O: 512-248-6770

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1