***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

PGDTF,

For the face to face modeling meeting next week on June 12th, ALL TSPs should be present. Due to how PSSE works, it only shows some selected errors at a time. The given errors must be solved before PSSE can be run to find the next set of errors. Therefore, if a TSP is not present and there is an error with their equipment in PSSE, the entire group cannot do much to move forward towards finalizing the models.

Also, If you have anything you’d like the group to discuss at the meeting, please send those items to me by Monday, 6/10. And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give me a call or email me.

Thanks,

Eric

cid:image001.jpg@01D16FE2.A112C930

Eric Meier

Network Model Engineer 2

Network Model Administration

2705 West Lake Drive

Taylor, Texas 76574

O: 512-248-6770

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1