PGDTF members,

As we discussed in the December meeting we are looking for candidates who are willing to be 2020 PGDTF Vice Chair. The Vice Chair is responsible for taking meeting minutes as well as acting as the Chair in the absence of the Chair. Please let me know if you are interested or would like to nominate someone. This position will be a good networking opportunity.

Please let me know by 12/31/2019.

Thanks,

Amjed Kandah, P.E.

Staff Engineer

Oncor | Asset Planning

2233-B Mountain Creek Parkway

Dallas, Texas 75211

Tel: 214.743.6681

oncor.com

To unsubscribe from the PGDTF list, click the following link:
http://lists.ercot.com/scripts/wa-ERCOT.exe?SUBED1=PGDTF&A=1